We conduct group Interview Skills Workshop for schools and corporates. Depending on your needs and the size of the group, the workshop can be tailored towards your requirements. The workshop can lean towards preparing for awards, school admissions, scholarships, university entrance interviews, first jobs, and mid-career working adults. The key learning elements we usually include in a workshop are:
1. What makes an interview a different skill set from communication?
2. See it from the perspective of the interviewer
3. Preparing for the interview
4. How to manage nerves
5. How to end the interview well
6. Tips for excelling in your interview
7. Mock interview experience