Students Interview Skills Coaching - 2 hours
This is a 2 hour session designed for students preparing for:
- DSA Interview
- Scholarship and Internship Interviews
- University Entrance Interview (including MMI, Role-play interviews)
We get in touch with you and find out about your personality, educational history, school achievements, non-academic accomplishments and interests, motivations and passions.
We work with youths of all ages, and have extensive experience conducting training in educational institutions. Together with our skillset in communication, behavioural assessments and neuro-linguistic programming, we work with each young client, building rapport and understanding their challenges and strengths.
During coaching, we prepare you for what you need - whether it is an in-person, virtual, role play interview, or Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI). We focus on the requirements and expectations of your upcoming interview.
- Undergo a mock interview tailored to the school/organisation you are preparing for
- Build confidence from the inside out
- Be empowered to excel in a high stress environment
- Understand and be familiar with what the interview entails
- Achieve clarity in delivery of your thoughts
- Discover how to conquer interviews regardless of the questions posed
- Master communication skills that carry you through school and beyond
We provide a report, your personality assessment, more techniques to work on and your video recording from the session for you to continue improving
Upon receiving your booking, we will be in touch to confirm a suitable timing for the coaching session and to request for the necessary information.
Discounts apply for coaching packages.
This 2 hour session will take place at our office at 190 Clemenceau Avenue, #06-01, S239924 (150m away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT) or via video conferencing. We are able to schedule you at your convenience between Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, and Saturday between 9 am to 1 pm (subject to availability of our Interview Coach).
Return & refund policy
Once Discovering Potential has confirmed the time and date of your session via email or the client has commenced any personality assessments, no refunds will be possible as we have already booked the slot for you.
However, should there be any scheduling problems where we are booked up and unable to schedule your session suitably for you, a refund will be provided.
- Please do not cancel or change appointments once made, if at all possible. Sessions cancelled within 7 working days of the appointment still incur the full session fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows and a second appointment will not be offered.
You may choose to attend our coaching service by selecting to book a single session or by selecting a 3 session package, which will provide a savings of 10% off the total price. The discount for the 3 session package only applies for bookings that are fully paid for. All 3 sessions must be utilised within 6 months of purchase. For avoidance of doubt, no refunds or discounts will apply to any past single session coaching.
The 3 session package can be used for communication skills coaching as well.