Conquer Interviews Workshop (Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
The interview represents a pivotal moment that can change the career or life path you are on. This is a workshop to accelerate your mastery of interview skills and to empower each participant to be able to face each interview head on, with confidence.
During this workshop, participants will be provided a highly effective framework that will form a guide for each participant to learn interview fundamentals and then build on more advanced techniques. We seek to provide every participant with a roadmap to interview success and they will learn the key pillars of interview skills, the necessity of building trust and rapport as well as tips and techniques to master the method of delivery to make oneself memorable.
· Learn the framework of the 3 pillars of interview skills
· Know and understand the different interview formats
· Learn the key differences of a virtual interview and how to adapt to it
· Discover the objectives of the interviewer and the intent behind the type of questions
· Understand how positive mindset is a strong predictor of success of the interview
· Differentiate theory focused preparation versus execution focused preparation and how this impacts success
· Learn the importance of building trust and being memorable and the technique to achieve this
Suitable for any participant who is seeking knowledge and techniques to achieve a “yes” from interviews. This workshop is designed to be suitable for participants who have commenced job seeking or may be returning to the workforce after a career break. Students who are seeking entry into higher learning institutions and new graduates are also welcomed.