Excelling in student video interviews
Time & Location
About the Event
Secondary and Tertiary Educational Institutions have embraced video interviews as their new normal for school and DSA admissions as well as for scholarship awards but are you ready for it?
This seminar is specially curated to provide students, with the knowlege and guidance on how to best prepare themselves for any upcoming interview they will face as a student. The seminar is particularly relevant for those who are preparing for school video interviews including DSA, Scholarships, Local or Overseas School Entrance interviews as well as internship interviews.
- Discover how to tackle a video interview as a student
- Learn what goes on behind the scenes in an interview, and take away the invaluable knowledge of understanding things from the interviewer's perspective.
- Find out how to prepare and practice in a way that maximises your time and your ability.
This is an online Zoom event. The links to the event will be sent upon registration. Tickets are limited to keep the number of participants small, to encourage higher levels of interaction between the coach and the participants.
During this 1.5 hour online seminar via Zoom, we will take you through:
1. How is a video interview different from face to face interviews?
2. What additional considerations should I take into account for a video interview?
3. How do I prepare for a school/DSA interview?
4. How do I excel in an interview, whether face to face or through video conferencing?
This online seminar via Zoom, is suitable for students who are preparing for school interviews including admissions, DSA or scholarship interviews. Parents are welcomed to join as well but the key participant should be the student who is preparing for the interview. The seminar is restricted to a small number of participants to provide a higher level of interaction between the trainer and the participants.
Upon registration, the necessary links will be sent out to each participant. Please note that each link is limited to only the participant and their parents/caregivers.
For details on our interview coach who will be conducting this online seminar, please click here: https://www.discoveringpotential.com.sg/who-we-are