Head Start Interview Skills Workshop (Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
You may still be in school but it is never too early to start. In the current fast paced world, you will encounter your first interview in no time. This is a high impact workshop, designed to provide our young participants with in depth knowledge of what to expect at interviews and how to build up skills to tackle interviews with confidence.
During this workshop, we seek to equip every participant with knowledge and techniques of preparing for and handling interviews. We endeavor to provide each participant with a head start in being prepared for any upcoming interviews they may face in their next few years be it DSA interviews, scholarship or school entrance interviews. The workshop aims to provide the foundational skills required for all students to walk away from the workshop and be able to utilize the tips and techniques taught to self-practice and develop not just interview skills but good communication skills.
· Know and understand the different interview formats
· Learn the key differences of a virtual interview and how to adapt to it
· Familiarize yourself with the different question types and how to structure your answers
· Discover the objectives of the interviewer and the intent behind their questions
· Learn what drives a great interview versus a good interview
· Achieve awareness of the importance of mindset and body language in conquering limiting beliefs
· Walk away with important preparation techniques to self-practice
Suitable for primary and secondary school students age 11 and above, particularly targeted to those who would like to get a head start in preparing for future interviews such as DSA interviews, school and CCA interviews and school entrance interviews.