Interview Skills Masterclass (Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
**IMPORTANT - This workshop is conducted across 2 session of 3 hours each. Participants are to attend both sessions in order to complete the full workshop.
For the public run commencing on 18th November 2020, the 2 sessions are 18th and 20th November at 7.00 PM to 10.00 PM
The interview is the last thing standing between you and a life changing opportunity and career. This is an advanced, high interaction, small group workshop, designed to provide each participant with the inner ability to elevate themselves into a confident speaker and achieve real and lasting improvements in their interview techniques. This workshop encompasses a mock interview segment to allow every participant to put their learnings to a test.
During this intensive workshop, we seek to empower and challenge each participant to raise their self-awareness of their natural communication styles, lean on their strengths, work on their challenges, and achieve clarity of delivery of their stories, aspirations and motivations. The workshop aims to elevate those with good interview skills to an extraordinary level of skills.
· Understand the significant differences between a “good” interview and an “extraordinary” interview
· Learn how to maximize every opportunity during interviews and provide targeted responses
· Discover how to propel your answers from being content focused to rapport and trust creation focused
· Prepare to receive an individual personality and communication style report and understand the advantage of tailoring interview skills techniques to your unique style
· Familiarize yourself with your inner communication style and learn how to elevate yourself with enhanced self-awareness
· Learn specific techniques to build trust and rapport fast
· Understand the importance of being memorable to interviewers
· Master the digital interview and confidently speak in a virtual environment
· Put your skills to the test with a mock interview and learn from constructive critique from the trainer and the group participants
· Personalized DISC Personality and Communication Report (each participant is to complete a 5-7-minute online assessment prior to the workshop)
· Workshop pre-reading materials
· Workshop notes (participants are expected to participate actively and take down some notes of their own as required)
Suitable for executives across all levels of experience, including new graduates or those who have had prior internship or work experience. Particularly targeted to those who are already familiar with foundational interview knowledge such as interview formats and basic preparation requirements and are keen to focus and practice delivery techniques and enhancing execution quality.