Executives Interview Skills Coaching - 2 hours
This is a 2 hour session, designed for:
- Mid to senior level executives
- Executives who are returning from a career break
We get in touch with you to get background knowledge on your personality, career history, industry, and your plans for your next role, or new career path
At this level of seniority, small nuances are key. With our experience in communication, personalities, behaviors, and neuro-linguistic programming, we identify habits, responses and non-verbal and verbal language that may unknowingly be preventing your next big career jump.
During coaching, we prepare you for what you need - whether it is an in person, virtual or role play interview. We focus on the key skills and requirements of your upcoming role. We work alongside with you to elevate you to your next career goal.
- Undergo a mock interview tailored to the specific job you are aiming for
- Get assessed and discover any gaps and learn how to overcome them
- Elevate your self-awareness of nuances in your reactions, habits, non-verbal and verbal communication style under a high stress environment
- Achieve clarity in your delivery of aspirations and stories
- Learn to connect and influence
- Discuss strategy and success techniques with the coach
We provide effective techniques on how to further elevate your interview skills. Using our recorded sessions and actionable next steps, we show you how to build upon the in-session work and to improve further.
Once your booking is received, we will be in touch to confirm a suitable timing for the coaching session and to request for any additional information.
Discounts apply for coaching packages.
This 2 hour session will take place at our office at 190 Clemenceau Avenue, #06-01, S239924 (150m away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT) or via video conferencing. We are able to schedule you at your convenience between Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, and Saturday between 9 am to 1 pm (subject to availability of our Interview Coach).
Once Discovering Potential has confirmed the time and date of your session via email or the client has commenced any personality assessments, no refunds will be possible as we have already booked the slot for you.
However, should there be any scheduling problems where we are booked up and unable to schedule your session suitably for you, a refund will be provided.
- Please do not cancel or change appointments once made, if at all possible. Any change in timing that is made less than 7 days of the appointment still incur the full session fee. Sessions cancelled within 7 working days of the appointment still incur the full session fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows and a second appointment will not be offered.
You may choose to attend our coaching service by selecting to book a single session or by selecting a 3 session package, which will provide a savings of 5% off the total price. The discount for the 3 session package only applies for bookings that are fully paid for. All 3 sessions must be utilised within 6 months of purchase. For avoidance of doubt, no refunds or discounts will apply to any past single session coaching.
The 3 session package can be used for communication skills coaching as well.
The 6 session package is at 10% discount, and has a validity of up to 1 year from the date of purchase